AP Exam Reflection

        After taking the AP test I can honestly say, it was nothing like i expected. I didn’t think i’d be sitting in a gym with hundreds of other stressed out students and 4-5 proctors annoyingly strolling up and down the aisles for 5 hours. The breaks were way too long and one specific proctor who clearly took her job way too seriously only added to the already present anxiety.
In regards to the content of the exam, I found the rhetorical analysis to be the easiest portion. The synthesis essay was extremely time consuming and left me with a limited amount of time to work on the other essays. I had only 20 minutes to spew out whatever argument I could for the argumentative essay, so I’m not really expecting too high of a grade for that. If I could do it all over again, I would manage my time better and study chairs prior to the exam day. I’m still hoping for a 5 though.

College board needs to park their carcasses.

Comments

  1. I was also annoyed with the proctors, that one proctor kept repeating the same exact things over and over again. Two of the proctors decided to have a conversation right next to me and I was trying really hard to concentrate despite the distraction. I also thought the synthesis essay was time-consuming especially because each of the sources were long and repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The proctor really was acting too seriously and honestly, half the time her instructions weren't that clear so a lot of students didn't do what she said so she had to repeat the same things. The proctors in general were annoying and distracting. Lucklily, this didn't happen to me, but one proctor gave an attitude to the students for not signing in quick enough. The synthesis essay took me a while to finish too. I tried to finish reading the articles quickly, but I still took a long time to finish the essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign in sheet thing while we were taking the multiple choice didnt make sense to me, we have about minute per question and time is valuable. I didnt have any issues with the proctors, howeverit was hard to see the end timings per section

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rhetorical Analysis Essay for "Shame" by Dick Gregory

My Speech